Friday, May 6, 2011

Day 44 and Day 45 and I want to give up.

I'm so hungry, I'm shaking.  I don't know if I can do this anymore.  I'm chewing 10 pieces of gum per day, and all I can do is think about food, and not in a fun way.  It tortures me wherever I go.  And furthermore, this fistula is showing no signs of healing.  I want answers and I am not seeing any positive trends.  This is the lowest I have felt in a long while.
I think this picture captures my pain right now.  Yet it's called "The Promise of a Spring".
 On a positive note, my art show is this weekend!  Leona and her husband Dick helped me set up - I could not have done it without them!
 After a few hours of hard work and hanging, I think it looks pretty good!
 My turkey chili cornbread casserole really went - but the smell was so agonizing for me.
Every morning I tell myself "I can't make it through another day like this", yet somehow I make it to the finish line - my sacred Jello time at 9:00pm.  Then to bed, and another marathon of a day awaits me.

No comments:

Post a Comment