Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day 29: painting flowers and measuring flours.

I finally finished the three backdrops I painted the other day:
I decided this was a bit bare...
So I shredded some magazine scraps.  The word says "endure."
"Breath"
"Guardian Angels"
 Baking-wise, the buttery soft pretzels were such a hit that I made them again - really easy, fool-proof recipe.
 For my mom, eggs and miniature banana walnut pancakes.
 Martha Stewart's recipe for Iced Applesauce Oatmeal Cookies.
 Her book on cookies is great - every recipe so far has turned out wonderfully.
Martha Stewart's Chocolate Sandwich Cookies.
Banana Crumb Muffins
Carrot Muffins with Cream Cheese Frosting
Blueberry Cornmeal Ebelskivers
It's a rainy day today, but I have three more days until I consult with my doctor about eating.  I'm nervous and excited...

No comments:

Post a Comment