Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day Two NPO

I started out with tissue paper and painted over it for a nice backdrop. 

I made awesome Pumpkin Muffins.  I included the link because this is a fool-proof recipe that gets rave reviews every time!  As you can see, they went pretty quick...

 Our fridge right now consists of TPN and Jello.  Fun, fun, fun.


 But it was a beautiful day outside - it finally stopped snowing, which was weird in the first place - so I took a nice, refreshing walk to get away from my ravenous food-thoughts.

I painted a canvas backdrop - added a little crackle paste and heavy body paint for texture.
It's obviously not finished, but the idea is that the characters are reading books and the stories spill out of the books.

Clouds in a Bottle
 I finished this cloud painting too.
Also made another backdrop for a future project,
 But the bottom line?

I'm a HUNGRY HIPPO!!!!!!!!!!

FEED ME!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment